There are people just like you who have some of the same questions about The College Network®. We thought we would give you the top five questions to help you learn more about us.
1. Is The College Network a school? No, we are not a school. We are an eLearning company that has developed Comprehensive Learning Modules™ to help our customers learn the material they need to pass equivalency exams for college credit.
2. How long will it take for me to earn my degree? This answer is different for everyone. You see, you study at your own pace and it is up to you to schedule your exams when you are ready. You can move through your program as quickly as you want to--it is in your hands.
3. How do I take my exams? Will I have to go to a testing site? Not necessarily. The College Network now offers proctored online testing so you can take your exam from anywhere you have an internet connection depending on the degree program you choose to pursue.
4. How does it work? Once you enroll you will receive an academic guidance call. We will work with you to help you determine your learning style and develop a study plan. You will have access to our Online Resource Center™ where you can access your Comprehensive Learning Modules™ for your courses. You can also communication with our Academic Support Team via chat, and utilize a lot more learning tools to help you in your studies.
5. Will my degree come from a university or college? Yes, definitely. You degree will be awarded from one of the leading universities that accept credits from our programs. And, you are even invited to attend your graduation ceremony.
Do you have more questions for us? We will be happy to answer them for you. Call us today at 800-395-1014 and we'll discuss the programs that can help you achieve your goals.