We all have goals. Whether you formally write them on paper or daydream about them on your lunch hour, you have a goal for something you want to achieve. Perhaps your goal is to earn advanced nursing education and you've chosen The College Network to help you achieve it.
I encourage you to ask yourself the following six questions. Write down your answers and the next time things get tough, pull out that piece of paper and remind yourself why you are doing this.
- What is your motivation for earning your degree?
- Why did you choose self-paced education?
- How will achieving this goal change your life?
- What does it feel like to picture yourself holding your diploma?
- Who do you want to inspire to follow in your footsteps?
- Who will you share your success with?
As someone who has set a lot of goals for herself, I know that things don't always happen exactly as planned. You have to be prepared to stand up for your dreams and achieve them. Focus on your answers to these questions, and take action to achieve your dreams.