So you want to become a registered nurse. But how do you do it? It seems like it might be an impossible goal. You work, take care of your family--when are you going to find time to go to school? Here are 10 easy ways you can become an RN with help from The College Network.
- Call the The College Network to learn more about online nursing degree programs.
- Set an appointment to meet with one of our Program Advisors. They can answer all your questions and set you up with a program that is right for you.
- Make the decision to move towards your goal of becoming an RN and get started in your program.
- Take our Learning Styles Survey to find out how you learn best.
- Complete your Academic Guidance call with our customer support team to review your learning style and develop a study plan for your Comprehensive Learning Modules.
- Start studying.
- Schedule your first TCN Exam. Then go ahead and schedule the rest of your exams on your calendar. This will help to keep you on track and give you a timely goal to work towards. Keep studying and passing your exams.
- Enroll with the university and complete any other requirements for your program.
- Graduate! Plan to walk with your fellow nurses in the graduation ceremony.
- Take and pass the NCLEX exam and receive your new RN License!
It really be done in these 10 steps. You just have to make a commitment, set your goals and take action. We are here to help every step of the way. Call us today at (800) 39-LEARN and check your first item off your to-do list.